Thursday, May 20, 2010

''putting in extra work''.

''Putting In Extra Work''. When I workout on Saturdays I do a lot with in three hours or maybe two and a half hours of time. What football is all about to me is planing the time to put in extra work to make my self better. When it comes to competition that is when the long hours I put in come in to action. I believe the more work you put in When you are alone you come to find out how much you really love the sport and how much effort you are willing to put in so that you can be the best player you are able to be.When working out alone you to begin to find your Strengths and weakness and fix them so that others don't find out and export them which could be a problem. working out alone is for people who want to take their game to the next level and surprise others so that they too may want to put in extra work alone as well. working out extra means you want your craft to be stronger. Playing football is a craft to me and that is what i like to do work on my skills. Working out alone also makes you believe that you can do anything you may not thing is possible. As a player I love the game so much. That is what keeps me moving to be better then I am every day. Its the teamwork that makes you realize that you have a team and that helps you get better as a player and a person off the Field. What I also started to realize is that football is a game when you have to have strong teamwork and good communication skills with each other so that you and your teammates are on the same page. Putting in extra work for that comes in when you Practice enough with one another so that way you know what everyone is thinking and that fewer mistakes are made as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment