Tuesday, June 1, 2010

what football means to me

What Football Is All About To Me'' football to me is about having fun and giving 100 percent on the football Field on every play. As a student athlete I started to understand that playing football means a lot to me so I had to be really good and on point with my school work to match my performance on the Field. To being a football player you must acquire certain skills and have great discipline on the Field and off the Field where other  people see your character and leadership which stands out. Certain skills show some deployment when you put forth  hard work and show dedication to what every workouts you are doing. When you work hard you and give it every thing you got then you should have improved and got better over time because when you are working hard things pay off. You should have a great feel in side because you are working hard. They say football is a man sport I believe it is because playing an American sport  such like football does cause people to have a lot of competition and wanting to be better then the next man. So that you can start or get playing time on any team or a team period on that note. football means a lot to me for a lot more reasons then just wanting to go pro. Football helps me express my feelings for what I am dill with at home and in school. Playing football on the football field is just one of the places that I feel good being on as a person. For one I get to use my athletic skills and smarts and like I said I express myself to be a better football player. Another thing football does for me is make me watch it on Sundays and make me  wish I was apart of  those moments. football is the only sport on tv that makes me upset if i miss my team playing at all. Football is something that is now a part of my life  sense i started watching the new york jets which is my favorite team.

No comments:

Post a Comment